Monday, March 13, 2006

Chapter 9 and third exam

I just finished section 9.1 (power functions) and I've started reading 9.2 (polynomial functions). Chapter 9 is about polynomial and rational functions. I'm definitely learning a lot from this class and I'm almost done! Only two more weeks until the end of the quarter. I have the third (optional) exam this coming Friday and I'm going to prepare by getting all my homework done, understanding the concepts, and doing the two practice tests that my teacher has given us. I need to go pick up the other test tomorrow since it wasn't in the folder in the library last Friday.

I'm going to go to my teachers's office hours on Tues (tomorrow) and Thursday because I think I'll be able to understand more if I talk with someone else. My interenet connection is extremely slow for some reason right now so I'm going to get back to 9.2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home